- Side-opening door offers better ergonomic access to the oven cavity.
- Color TFT Touch Control with SteelTouch buttons for easier operation of the oven.
- Their high definition color TFT display features extra sharp images and big, easy-to-read text.
- It also provides more detailed information on the cycle status and maintenance information such as when to refill rinse aid.
- Bosch wall ovens are compatible with most competitors' cutouts.
- The wall oven is designed to be installed flush with your cabinetry.
- Large capacity at 4.6 cu. ft.
- Recessed 8 pass broil element for increased capacity and safety.
- 14 Specialized Cooking Modes - Gourmet cooking made easy.
- Custom Cooking Programs:
- No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode
- Genuine European Convection for even baking results on multiple racks.
- Their Advanced Circulation System (ACS) allows food to be cooked more evenly in up to 30% less time by optimizing heat circulation.
- And a powerful third heating element that surrounds the convection fan, circulating preheated air throughout the oven.
- Temperature Conversion for convection cooking.
- Fast Preheat reduces preheat time.
- EcoClean 2-hour self-clean cycle.
- Their ovens' 2-hour self-clean cycle, the industry's best, allows you to use your time in the kitchen for cooking rather than cleaning.
- It also delivers improved energy efficiency by running for the shortest period of time possible.
- EcoChef Mode - Remaing heat in cavity finishes cooking process.
- Takes the guesswork out of rare, medium and well done.
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack offers safe access to the oven cavity.
- Two halogen lights provide superior cavity illumination.
- Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start function.
- Extra large door window for easy monitoring of cooking process.
- Star-K certified.
- Temperature range: 100° - 450°F.
- Two separate time intervals can be programmed.
|Manufacturer Color||Stainless Steel|
|Total Capacity||4.6 cu. ft. / 0.13 cu. m.|
|Main Oven Capacity||4.6 cu. ft. / 0.13 cu. m.|
|Appliance Care||EcoClean™ 2-Hour Self-Clean Cycle|
|Technologies||• Genuine European Convection
• SteelTouch™ Buttons
• Variable Broil (hi and low)
• Proof Dough
• Convection Bake
• Convection Broil
• Convection Roast
• Multi Rack Genuine European Convection
• Convection Conversion
• Fast Preheat
• Speed Convection (Frozen Foods)
|Digital Temperature Display||Yes|
|Additional Information||• 14 Specialized Cooking Modes
• Custom Cooking Programs: No-Preheat Frozen Food Mode, Pizza, Pie, Warm and Proof
• Genuine European Convection
• Temperature Conversion for Convection Cooking
• Fast Preheat Reduces Preheat Time
• Two Halogen Lights Provide Superior Cavity Illumination
• Timer with Cook Time and Delay Start Function
• Extra Large Door Window for Easy Monitoring of Cooking Process
• Star-K certified 100°F - 450° F with Two Separate Programmable Time Intervals
• Recessed 8 Pass Broil Element for Increased Capacity and Safety
• Bake Element: 2,400 W
• Broil Element: 3,800 W
• Convection Element: 2,000 W
|Certifications||• Star-K certified 100° F - 450° F
|Information||• 6,325 W
• 240/208 V
• 60 Hz
• 30 A
|Included||• 1 Telescopic Rack
• 2 Standard Oven Racks
• Temperature Probe
• Broiler Pan
|Optional||HEZTR301: 30" Telescopic Rack|
|Width||29.72 inch(es) / 75.5 cm|
|Height||29.02 inch(es) / 73.7 cm|
|Depth||23.5 inch(es) / 59.7 cm|
|Additional Dimensions||• Overall appliance dimensions (HxWxD)(in) : 29" x 29 3/4" x 24 1/2"
• Required cutout size (HxWxD) (in) : 27" - 28 5/8" x 28 1/2" x 23 1/2"
• Overall oven interior dimensions (HxWxD)(in) : 17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
• Usable oven interior dimensions (HxWxD)(in) : 12 5/16" x 23 1/4" x 15 1/4"
|Weight||149.01 lb(s) / 67.59 kg|
|Warranty||Limited 1 year parts and labor|